|a few observations
||[Apr. 24th, 2003|01:15 pm]
|||||"man in the box" - alice in chains||]|
in no particular order. and totally random.
1) the lilac bush has two blooms on it. it didn't really bloom last year, so i am very excited. lilacs are my favorites, along with tulips.
2) people try to make money on EBAY by inflating their shipping costs. this is obnoxious. i think i weirded out someone because i combined shipping and didn't charge any extra. she was expecting i add handling charges or some sort of bullshit like that.
3) i bought a diaper genie today. (and no, not a used one off Ebay but a fresh, spanking new one.) omg, i am going to have to actually change diapers again. eek.
4) tuesday was our wedding anniversary. lucky #13. we started out the day poorly, but i think things are much better now. maybe we will get to celebrate it next week.
5) hungry pregnant women should not go to Target when easter candy is 75% off. i don't even want to begin to tell you how much candy i bought. let's just say that i am a little insane over cadbury easter eggs and leave it at that.
6) my daughter is just the cutest child on the planet. the other night, she asked me why she can't have "bits" like daddy has. ("bits" = "naughty bits," to be said with a pythonesque flair.) i told her that she has lady body parts like i have, and that is cool because she can grow up and have babies, just like me, if she wants to have them. but she better wait to have them until she is married, like me. (gotta get that moral message in there, huh ;-) she seemed satisfied by that.
we nearly ended up in the "where do babies come from" conversation, but i managed to table that one... for now...